Lovehoney's Desire Vibrator

Lovehoney’s Desire Vibrator #1 in Good Housekeeping magazine survey

Lovehoney has come top in Good Housekeeping magazine’s survey. The Desire Clitoral Vibrator was voted best out of 27 vibrators from various firms which were tried and tested by a panel of 270 women. It got an overall score of 74/100 and was a hit with nine out of the ten women who tried it. Full findings of the vibrator results are in the July issue of Good Housekeeping on sale on May 31.

The survey found that 46% of women were more likely to have an orgasm with their vibrator, while 44% found it easier to have an orgasm and 24% said they were more sexually satisfied after using a vibrator. Almost one in five (18%) had more sex than before while using vibrators and 13% said their use made them more confident in asking for what they want in bed.

Just over half those surveyed (52%) owned a vibrator and the other half (48%) had considered it. Only 9% said vibrators were still a taboo subject – 81% were happy to openly talk about them with their partner and friends.

Lovehoney co-owner Neal Slateford said: “It is amazing to come top of Good Housekeeping’s survey. No one tests products like Good Housekeeping women – you know if their readers like a product, it really works. Their fantastic Tried and Tested vibrator survey, now in its third year, sends out a great message to society as a whole that sex toys are great way of achieving sexual happiness.”

hogan outlet golden goose outlet nike tn pas cher golden goose pas cher golden goose pas cher golden goose pas cher golden goose pas cher golden goose pas cher golden goose outlet golden goose outlet golden goose outlet golden goose outlet golden goose outlet parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher pandora outlet pandora outlet pandora outlet pandora outlet pandora outlet