The ongoing Covid 19 pandemic is challenging manufacturers and retailers alike. pjur would like to put this time to good use, offering individual webinars to use the time wisely. That is why pjur will be offering virtual meetings and training starting next week, April 20th.
pjur is looking to the future, to a time when shops are open again and customers are keen to make up for lost time. Participation shall motivate and strengthen sales personnel for the time when shops will reopen. For example, with tips for more sales, the advantages of the pjur range and the best product advantages and sales arguments from the perspective of the consumer.
The participants will learn first-hand what distinguishes the spring innovation pjur DESINFECT and how they can be among the first to order the new products. All participants will furthermore receive a sample of pjur DESINFECT for free.
With the pjur webinar, pjur creates an offer to stay in touch, exchange
ideas, ask questions and to use the time to refresh knowledge to get off to a
stronger start after the crisis.
The pjur webinar at a glance:
- Receive information to help drive revenue after the crisis
- Tips & Tricks – Learn all about the benefits of pjur products and sales-boosting arguments
- Available now – Book the course for when it suits you best
- No fixed times – pjur works around partner’s availability
- Easy to access – a link will be sent per e-mail
- Personal – Training will be held by pjur contact partner
- Individually tailored – get answers to your questions and ideas
- Thank you – receive a gift: pjur DESINFECT 100 ml for free