Screaming O celebrates the third anniversary of their materials testing program, continuing their commitment to customers’ health and safety. Since launching this initiative in 2015, the company has worked with an independent laboratory to investigate every new product and material, ensuring that each item is safe for use.
According to Account Executive Conde Aumann, the testing program will continue with future releases. “We look forward to maintaining our unwavering resolve to provide accessible, body-safe products to all consumers,” Aumann said. While the sexual novelty industry does not regulate materials safety, the Screaming O staff holds their products to a high standard. “It’s important to us that Screaming O fans have a safe, positive experience with our toys and accessories,” Aumann continued. “This testing process goes above and beyond what is required, so we can guarantee healthy toys that promote a healthy sex life.”
Every new product developed and manufactured by Screaming O goes through a three-step process of review by an independent laboratory:
- FTIR testing takes a chemical “photograph” to verify the product’s material ingredients.
- XRF testing investigates the product for any potentially hazardous or restricted elements.
- GC-MS testing looks for looks for hazardous substances that could leach out of the product during use.
The 2018 product debuts, which were revealed at the ANME Founders Show on January 8, have passed their materials testing, verified as body-safe and non-toxic. Polymer Solutions, an independent scientific laboratory, reviewed all materials used in each new product, including:
- Flexible silicone, which is used in the Rechargeable toone
- Smooth ABS, which the Charged Positive Remote
- Stretchy SEBS , like the Charged Big O Ring