Kama Sutra introduces new intimate toy collection RHYTHM
20th December 2016 | Distribution|
The Kama Sutra company has developed a new collection of intimate toys to complement its romance products and enhance intimate activities. The company now offers pleasure instruments that “provide exciting new ways to explore and enjoy yourself and your partner”. The RHYTHM toys are made from the highest quality medical grade silicone and equipped with powerful and quiet motors.
The Kama Sutra’s RHYTHM collection contains five intimate toys which all come in elegant packaging boxes with a satin sleeve and how-to-use guide:
- Bhangra, a versatility, exploration, intensity and power contained in an easy-to-hold wand.
- Natya, a soft and bendable couples toy to intensify sexual sensations.
- Dandiya, a traditional designed toy.
- Lavani, a toy with three separate sensations, working with one another to “create a masterpiece of erotic delights”.
- Chari, a luxurious toy with two bunny ears and a compact size. This toy has twin motors, one in each adjustable ear.