Net1on1 launch spring sale
Net1on1 is to launch a post-Easter spring sale with discounts of up to 70% on selected vibrators, dildos, gels, pumps and masturbators. The sale will include big brands such as Fleshlight, Tenga and Clone A Willy, and will run from 1st to 30th April.
Top products in the sale include:
- 40% discount on the stimulating Keith Haring Egg Party by Tenga (now £2.31 each)
- 30% discount on the Jessica Drake Forbidden anal male masturbator by Fleshlight (now £18.13 each)
- 30% discount on the Jet Black Clone A Willy Vibrator Kit (now £12.91 each)
- 40% discount on Seven Creation’s stimulating clear Penis Enlarger Pump (now £4.10 each) and the Double Mini, a double-ended dildo (now £2.94 each), designed for simultaneous stimulation in both areas.
- ON by Sensuva For Her (5ml Large Box) is available at a discount of 25% (now £4.46 each).
- Products that are 70% off include vibrators and bullets such as the Tokyo’s Design Kawaii Pleasure Teardrop (now £5.07 each) and Design Ai Mini Bullet (now £7.78 each).
Retailers who cannot hold large amounts of stock can benefit from the sale too thanks to Net1on1’s dropship service, which helps to reduce costs and takes the hassle out of making money from selling sex toys online. The service means that Net1on1 will warehouse stock on behalf of online retailers and deal with the logistics of fulfilling their orders to the consumer with personalised branding, saving time and money on holding stock. Orders placed on a retailer’s website can even be automatically processed by Net1on1 via an automated order import facility.
“The valentines season this year was one of the biggest on record for us, with a 10% increase in sales compared to last year. We want to extend this buzz for adult toys into the summer and hope that our spring sale will enable retailers to offer red hot deals of their own when temperatures start to soar. Smaller adult shops and online start-ups will benefit too, as significant changes are being made to our dropship service in the next few months that will make it easier for them to set up and make money this summer,” said Tony Gonzalez, Managing Director of Net1on1.