11 reasons to register for pjur’s Digital Days today
Staying in touch with partners, gathering feedback from the market and (potential) customers has been a vital part of pjur’s global strategy. In just under two weeks, pjur will host its first-ever Digital Days, a platform that connects partners worldwide independently from travel, place and timezones.
“Only preregistered customers gain access to free expert content, can ask their questions and have the chance to win great prizes,” explains Alexander Giebel, CEO and Founder of pjur, the importance to register in advance. But there is more to it: pjur has listed eleven reasons, why one should register today.
1) pjur speaks your language: All video and live contents will be available in up to seven languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Russian and Chinese.
2) Customer success stories: From customers for customers: pjur asked some of their long-standing customers to share their secrets about selling pjur successfully. Hear real stories from partners in the industry.
3) Consumer Insights: After 25 successful years on the market, pjur has asked consumers about their ‘relationship with pjur’. More than 2.000 consumers worldwide shared their thoughts, that are summarized in the ‘pjur&you’report. Be the first one to learn about the results, that are shared for the first time during the pjur Digital Days.
4) Win great prizes: Committed to the popular pjur eroFame raffle tradition: pjur is giving away 2 x iPad Air.
5) pjur Expert Talks: pjur has asked experts to share their best advices, exclusively for you. The program includes trending topics such as online sales, pjur Brand Space, successful sales tips, the importance of brand management as well as the important topic of ‘medical devices’.
6) Live Video Chats: Unfortunately, pjur won’t be able to accommodate you at the pjur bar this year. However, theyare happy to offer virtual live chats with pjur experts, where you can ask specific questions. Use the opportunity to access background information by addressing your questions directly to the person responsible at pjur.
7) Inside pjur: Gain exclusive insights into the headquarters of the pjur group. They’re putting the spotlight on the people behind their success, giving you the chance to experience day-to-day work- ing life at our global company.
8) Mask Contest – Prizes: Almost five months ago, pjur started the ‘more SAFETY’ campaign, dedicated to encourage people to consistently wear masks and help prevent the further spread of the corona virus. Over 4,000 masks were manufactured specifically for pjur customers and distributed in more than twenty countries. Be there when we choose the winners of the contest at the Digital Days.
9) Networking & Socializing: Use the opportunity to connect digitally, grow your network and become part of the pjur family.
10) Happy Birthday pjur: For 25 years, pjur’s innovations have set new standards on the market. New for you this year: The virtual pjur eroFame booth. Visit pjur regardless of travel, place and time difference.
11) International Congratulations: In 2020 pjur celebrates its 25th anniversary – partners, customers and friends from all over the world have sent their best wishes digitally.
What you need to know about the pjur Digital Days: October 14 – 16, 2020, easily accessible – access link will be sent per e-mail, registration is necessary: www.pjur.com/digitaldays