CalExotics unleashes new Scandal products
CalExotics unleashes all-new Scandal products. Each piece is crafted with red and black brocade and is made with premium quality materials. Susan Colvin, Founder, and CEO of CalExotics says, “Scandal is one of our most visually appealing collections. The packaging is sensual and seductive, and transports the users into a new world where all their fantasies come to life. This is our sixth season, and it keeps getting better and better.”
The newest additions to Scandal offer a variety of ways to play; including toys used for sensory deprivation, role-playing, and everything in between. Here is a closer look at everything you’ll find from the Scandal collection this season:
- BDSM Rope: A multi-purpose rope designed to be used on any part of the body. Over 32 feet long.
- Beginner’s Fetish Kit: A playful kit that includes an eye mask, reusable, self-adhesive tape and a pair of silicone nipple sucker.
- Lace Hood: A soft lace hood. Its made of breathable lace mesh for comfort and style, and features an open-mouth design.
- Lace Body Suit: Full-body playwear made with lace design and plunging neckline. The one-size fits most bodysuit and is totally crotchless.
- Silicone Stopper Gag: Versatile gag that accommodates open or closed mouth play. It’s made of silicone with nickel-free iron hardware making it soft and hard all at the same time.
- Chair Restraint: A set of 2 designer fabric ties made to hold a submissive firmly in place. The ties are fully adjustable with an easy release cinch design.
- Crops: Sturdy, designer crops. Available in two styles: a split tip crop and wide tip crop.
- Pegging Panty Set: The set includes a stretch-to-fit panty, available in S/M and L/XL sizes, and a silicone probe.
- 8 Points of Love Bed Restraint: Versatile bed restraint system. Straps can adjust to fit any bed, including a California King, and comes complete with eight universal D-rings and four sturdy tethers.
- Pony Play Kit: The kit includes a bar gag with fabric ties and sturdy reigns.
Sunny Megatron, host of American Sex Podcast, and BDSM enthusiast loves the collection and says “I have always been a big fan of Scandal products. They are visually beautiful and easy to use for beginners. But, unlike a lot of beginner BDSM gear, many pieces are also durable enough for intense, heavy-duty scenes. Perfect in my book.”
With the rise in popularity of BDSM, thanks in part to the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, many adult toy retailers are broadening their fetish section in-store and online. According to Dr. Sadie Allison, Sexologist, Bestselling Author of 6 How-to Books and Founder of TickleKitty.com, “Consumers are more curious than ever about kink-play. With this modern craze for new adventures, I’m adding the Scandal line to my TickleKitty.com Boutique, as it’s clearly the hottest fetish collection on the market.”